Re: OODBMS <-> RDF

Dear all,
Thank you so much for all the suggestions that you promptly provided!
I'm currently taking a look at the extensive amount of information
provided by Elisa and Niklas, and I see that there's already a lot of
work in this area, though things are still a bit immature.
Niklas, I'd really appreciate if you could provide me some information
about this python structures <-> rdf transforms provided by oort, since
I already have a layer that makes this kind of transformation in order
to export JSON. So, maybe it will be useful.

Thanks, once again,
Cheers,

Pedro