Re: [foaf-dev] [Fwd: Eduserv Research Grants Call 2008]

From: Paul Scott <pscott@uwc.ac.za>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 19:24:46 +0200
To: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Cc: Semantic web list <semantic-web@w3.org>, foaf-dev <foaf-dev@lists.foaf-project.org>

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 17:06 +0000, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Modest but well targeted funding available in *.ac.uk, for online
> identity, open social graph, and mobile/ubiquitious apps.

Any chance of projects of this nature coming along that are specifically
targeted at African development? We (AVOIR) are doing some pretty
innovative stuff in this area, and seeing as though we survive purely on
funded projects, something like that would be wonderful! At the same
time, it will give us an opportunity to further show the world what we
can do.

--Paul

All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer
http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm