Re: SPARQL endpoint URIs

Re: SPARQL endpoint URIsTim, Richard and others,

Yes, there is such a class (only one is found by now).

The Falcons search engine (here, the Concept Search function) can help us find it:

http://dig.csail.mit.edu/2005/ajar/ajaw/query#SPARQLEndpoint

You can get it by visiting the followings:

http://iws.seu.edu.cn/services/falcons/conceptsearch/index.jsp

OR

http://iws.seu.edu.cn/services/falcons/conceptsearch/queryresult.jsp?query=sparql+endpoint

It shows us that the SPARQLEndpoint class is developed and owned by "dig.csail.mit.edu".

Best regards,

Yuzhong Qu
http://iws.seu.edu.cn/

Institute of Web Science