boost graph library for storage engines?

From: Renato golin <renato@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:39:55 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3c.org

Hi,

Is anyone using BGL[1] to store and query RDFs? I'm going to test it for
a completely different thing and occurred to me that it might be useful
for semantic engines...

The rest of boost is beyond excellent and they follow every standard
possible so I believe that writing a semantic engine using BGL would not
only be easy but very fast and scalable.

cheers,
--renato

[1] http://boost.org/libs/graph/doc/table_of_contents.html