Re: OODBMS <-> RDF

Hello.
Yes, I know that RDF can be seen as object-oriented. But... I'm not
considering if it is possible to display OO data using RDF, but rather
how to make this translation in a smooth, fairly automatic way, without
having to write enormous amounts of replicated code, and taking
advantages of the similarities that exist between the two models. It's a
matter of "translation techniques".

Cheers,

Pedro