OODBMS <-> RDF

From: José Pedro Ferreira <jose.pedro.ferreira@cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:21:54 +0100
To: <semantic-web@w3c.org>
Hello.
I need to make data stored in an object-oriented (ZODB) database
available as RDF. I've been looking for existing architectures and
mapping techniques, and eventually found D2RQ
<http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/bizer/D2RQ/spec/>. The problem is that
D2RQ seems too much oriented towards the relational paradigm.
Is there any research done on this particular area? I've been thinking
about something similar to D2RQ, but object-oriented. However, I'd like
to know if there's any work already done about this subject.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro