Re: Firefox extension for reading RDF?

Thanks, I should have mentioned this. Firefox 3 adds a new requirement
for an encrypted updates feed for extension or for use of digital
signatures.

The beta version that I gave a link to contains a fix that would make
its functionality work with FF3, but does not provide an encrypted
updates feed. Once it becomes a release version it will be on
addons.mozilla.org which provides these feeds and signatures
automatically.

For now you can use a fix to work around the requirement for encrypted
updates - it will help with this and other FF extensions:
http://www.arnekolja.com/328/

Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/ ]