Re: Firefox extension for reading RDF?

From: Uldis Bojars <captsolo@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:38:44 +0000
To: renato@ebi.ac.uk
Cc: "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>

On Jan 9, 2008 7:17 PM, Renato golin <renato@ebi.ac.uk> wrote:

> I remember somebody asking but I couldn't find the answer in the
> archives, is there any extension to firefox that allows me to see a
> proper RDF when I click one instead of the bloody escaped text?

You can use the Semantic Radar extension [1]. There is a beta preview
available at [2] which indicates presence of all RDF autodiscovery
links (used to be just DOAP, FOAF and SIOC) as well of RDFa documents.
Should work with Firefox 3.

[1] http://sioc-project.org/firefox
[2] http://sparql.captsolo.net/2007/11/semradar.xpi

I'd be glad to get some comments / suggestions / bug reports.

P.S. What is the "bloody escaped text" you refer to? If you want to
see RDF/XML (ouch!) but the browser is showing just some text
extracted from RDF/XML then you can use "View source" (Ctrl-U) in
Firefox.

Uldis

[ http://captsolo.net/ ]