Re: Cross posting etiquette

From: Noah Slater <nslater@bytesexual.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:24:12 +0000
To: Rinke Hoekstra <hoekstra@uva.nl>
Cc: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>, semantic-web@w3.org
On Mon, Jan 07, 2008 at 04:20:54PM +0100, Rinke Hoekstra wrote:
> You can always filter on the 'Resent-From' header...

I actually use the the follwing config in mutt:

  subscribe semantic-web@w3c.org
  subscribe ...

  color index yellow default "~l "

This colours all list postings yellow, it also activates a lot of
other functionality in mutt to do with mailing list posting which can
only be acheived by using the "subscribe address" syntax.

So, thank you for your suggestions, but they don't help in my case.

--
Noah Slater <http://bytesexual.org/>

"Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as
society is free to use the results." - R. Stallman