Resource-Type

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean@miscoranda.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:45:56 +0000
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Today I worked out how to refer to the IRs that URIs 303 to:

[ :from "http://www4.wiwiss.fu-berlin.de/dblp/resource/person/100007";
  dc:title "Journal Information About TimBL" ] .

You have to use a URI for obvious reasons. This got me thinking about
TimBL's Description-Id suggestion, and eventually I thought about
reviving Sandro's old Resource-Type suggestion. I've written about it
here:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2008Jan/0000
- Resource-Type Revisited

It also explains why :from and Resource-Type are handy in more detail.

--
Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/