Re: xOperator 0.1 (Semantic XMPP / Jabber Agent)

Dmitry,
Of course the NEPOMUK is a good direction but the problem is more complex !
There are some foundations which must be taken into account for new
generation of the Web too. I mentioned some in the "To keep abreast of the
21st Century" paper - http://www.ototsky.mgn.ru/it/21abreast.htm .
And mentioned in the paper the VSM is included  already in a list of Upper
Ontologies on the ONTOLOG Portal -
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologyTaxonomyCoordinatingWG/PointerPage
(See #10 in the Existing Upper Ontologies part).

Best,
Leonid Ototsky - http://ototsky.mgn.ru/it