Re: Need Help With Relational Databases and RDF, JENA

Hi Lora,

I don't know much about SQL RDF integration, but perhaps
http://esw.w3.org/topic/RdfAndSql can help you somewhat.  It's a topic
ESW Wiki about exporting SQL stores that are not designed with RDF in
mind to RDF.

Good luck with your project.

With kind regards,
Kasper