Re: OODBMS <-> RDF

Hello again,
I've had some ideas on this topic, after the discussion carried through
this list, and direct contact with several people. I've drafted
something that would suit my needs, and would like to know your opinions
on it: http://wiki.strigo.eu/OURSE/Draft .
I'd love to receive feedback (positive or negative) on the idea.

Cheers,

Pedro