Re: Request for Comments: Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF Vocabularies

Hi Golda,

I don't think so... example.org is an imaginary domain like http://foo.bar.com
  etc.

-Rinke

On 1 feb 2008, at 11:02, Golda Velez wrote:

> The examples aren't found, but I suppose they are coming?
>
> http://example.org/VM/http-examples/example1
>
> http://example.org/VM/http-examples/example2/
>
> http://example.org/VM/http-examples/example3
>
> --Golda
>
> On Friday 01 February 2008 1:07, Diego Berrueta wrote:
>>
>> A new working draft of "Best Practice Recipes for Publishing RDF
>> Vocabularies" was published on 23 January, 2008. The W3C Semantic Web
>> Deployment Working Group (SWD WG) invites you to comment on this
>> document:
>>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-swbp-vocab-pub-20080123/
>>
>> This document describes best practice recipes for publishing
>> vocabularies or ontologies on the Web (in RDF Schema or OWL). The
>> features of each recipe are described in detail, so that vocabulary
>> designers may choose the recipe best suited to their needs. Each
>> recipe
>> introduces general principles and an example configuration for use
>> with
>> an Apache HTTP server (which may be adapted to other environments).
>> The
>> recipes are all designed to be consistent with the architecture of
>> the
>> Web as currently specified.
>>
>> W3C Working Drafts provide opportunities for public comment during
>> the
>> development of a specification. Please send comments to the public
>> mailing list: public-swd-wg@w3.org; please include the text "comment
>> recipes" in the subject line.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your comments,
>>
>> Diego Berrueta and Jon Phipps, editors.
>>
>> --
>> Diego Berrueta
>> R&D Department  -  CTIC Foundation
>> E-mail: diego.berrueta@fundacionctic.org
>> Phone: +34 984 29 12 12
>> Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain
>> www.fundacionctic.org
>>

> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Golda Velez	520-440-1420		http://goldavelez.com
> what I do: 	Tucson Superblog	http://btucson.com
> 		Search software		http://webglimpse.net
> 		Web hosting		http://iwhome.com
>
> "Help organize the world - index your own corner of the web!"

Drs. Rinke Hoekstra

Email: hoekstra@uva.nl    Skype:  rinkehoekstra
Phone: +31-20-5253499     Fax:   +31-20-5253495
Web:   http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke

Leibniz Center for Law,          Faculty of Law
University of Amsterdam,            PO Box 1030
1000 BA  Amsterdam,             The Netherlands