Re: RDF-EASE: RDFa in CSS

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 00:15:56 +0100
To: Toby A Inkster <tai@g5n.co.uk>
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>

On 24/12/08 15:37, Toby A Inkster wrote:

> Draft specification
> http://buzzword.org.uk/2008/rdf-ease/spec

This is very nice, glad to see the writeup progressing.

I wonder - if others on this list like it and make implementations -
whether this could be worth publishing as a Semantic Web Interest Group
Note?

Another thought (hmm maybe I mentioned this before) - does the idea of
an RDF-EASE-to-XSLT convertor make sense, so that EASE could effectively
serve as an authoring tool for GRDDL XSLT documents?

cheers,

Dan

--
http://danbri.org/