Re: ANN: Tal4Rdf 0.1 (Template Language for RDF)

Hi Pierre-Antoine,

very cool! I'll check this out in more detail -- it may prove highly
useful for some holiday experiments I've planned. :)

Before knowing much about the details, an idea I've had (regarding
rdf-savvy templating), which this processor may be perfect for, is to
automatically annotate the output with RDFa.. (E.g. in addition to
setting the content to the value of "foaf:name", adding the attribute
@property="foaf:name; etc.). Just some food for thought for further
development of this.

Thanks, and best regards,
Niklas Lindström

(In other news, I have this mad experiment of turning sparql results
into "trees" (as opposed to flat, joined result rows), which then can
be xslt:d into "anything" much more easily. I'll get back on this..)