Re: objects to facts to links to LOD to ???

shouldn't trust be part of layer where we link distinct information peices
into GGG ? say in we got information from one source that capital of state A
in country B is C. rather than clubbing this information directly into GGG,
shouldn't we just reconfirm it with other sources and then add it if
majority of sources agree. to build trust at the layer 5 we need some meta
data in additon to the GGG to trust some information in lieu of other.

as far as discovery is concerned, i think it should be mostly in layers
above 3(and some part in layer 3 eg. sameas). can someone share few varied
examples of few discovery scenarios ?