Re: Vocabulary browser requested

From: Tom Heath <tom.heath@talis.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:31:50 +0000
To: "Kjetil Kjernsmo" <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Cc: public-lod@w3.org, "Michael Lang(Jr.)" <michaelallenlang@gmail.com>, "Semantic Web" <semantic-web@w3.org>, "Greg Milbank" <gregmilbank@revelytix.com>, "Keith Alexander" <keith.alexander@talis.com>

Hi all,

2008/12/1 Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>:
> On Monday 01 December 2008, Michael Lang(Jr.) wrote:
>> www.Knoodl.com is a web-based, vocabulary browser/editor which
>> supports all that you ask for.  It is publicly hosted and is free to
>> use.  Let me know if you would like any more information.
>
> Oh, that's really cool!

If people have tools they develop in this area, or find others they
think are cool, it would be great if they could be listed on the
VoCamp wiki in one of the pages listed under
"Resources_for_Vocabulary_Maintainers" [1].

> One thing I'd like to see is a comprehensive repository of vocabularies,
> sort of like http://www.schemaweb.info/ (which is a bit too sleepy for
> comfort).

Another tool worth looking at in this area is SchemaCache [2], which
AFAIK will be getting polished up and properly released shortly.

Cheers,

Tom.

[1] http://vocamp.org/wiki/Main_Page#Resources_for_Vocabulary_Maintainers
[2] http://schemacache.test.talis.com/