Re: Vocabulary browser requested

please keep them coming

I  am also looking for a way to cross reference different glossaries (got 15
of them in hand, mostly related terms/concepts),
background of the case here

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-eiif/2008Nov/0012.html

I was thinking of a multifaceted browsing approach , where each glossary is
a facet, and each term has many facets, but probably an additional dimension
must be built to cross reference different terms that share the same
meanings, and viceversa

I was also wondering if there is a website/unrepository where these crossed
linked vocabularies can be indexed / browsed via html based facets

pdm

--
Paola Di Maio
School of IT