Vocabulary browser requested

From: Andreas Langegger <al@jku.at>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:36:31 +0100
To: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod@w3.org

Hi,

does anybody know of a working and feasible vocabulary browser?

I'm thinking of some neat (preferably web-based) GUI which allows to
load (autom. via some API in the back or manually by the user) several
vocabularies which are possibly interlinked either explictly (by
rdf:domain/range, owl:equivalentClass/Property, other OWL constraints)
or implicitly (based on statistics obtained from datasets which
probably only Sindice & Co. are able to fetch at large Web scale).

I think Giovanni & Co. could do quite neat stuff with the "global
information", plenty of room for side-projects based on Sindice
data... this would be interesting for the public LOD part. However,
such a tool whould also help many other, more domain-specific projects
for information integration based on SW concepts.

Please don't reply with a "do it yourself"... I would, if I weren't
busy with SemWIQ [1]. And what SemWIQ lacks is such a vocabulary
browser. Would also be interested in cooperation if you like.

[1] http://semwiq.faw.uni-linz.ac.at (release several times postponed,
I hope I can make it till the end of 2008...)

http://www.langegger.at
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Langegger
Institute for Applied Knowledge Processing
Johannes Kepler University Linz
A-4040 Linz, Altenberger Straße 69