Re: Thing and Class

Jack
I removed your dangling Cc: line

Harry
I have read the RDF and OWL specs,
but as Tim Berners-Lee pointed out,
I haven't remembered them all correctly.

Thank you for your clarifications below.
I've skimmed them, but I want to read
them again very carefully.

I have also thought of a good way to focus on my concerns.
I will take a simple example, maybe the one offered by
James Leigh, and do a complete individual hierarchy
using all "type" and "subClassOf" links -- according to
RDF/OWL, not according to mKR.

I hope you won't mind if I use a notation similar to mKR
to distinguish between "type" and "subClassOf" links.
I plan to show
    x  type  y
as (that's an "i:" prefix)
/  i:x
and
    x  subClassOf  y
as
/  x

I'll have the example done tomorrow.

Dick McCullough
Ayn Rand do speak od mKR done;
mKE do enhance od Real Intelligence done;
knowledge haspart proposition list;
http://mKRmKE.org/