Re: rdf in xproc

Unfortunately sparql covers just very few processing requirements.
even URI rewriting is not possible in sparql (or is it? :-) if it is
its not trivial). Plus you have issues with named graphs. (how do you
name the inputs etc.. that you would need to cover.

I'd say it is wise to get the xml pipes finished as they are then RDF
could be considered later e.g consindering the experience of the other
RDF pipes project out there (deri pipes, sparqlmotion etc)

my2c
Giovanni