SPARQL endpoint in Python

From: Steve Cassidy <Steve.Cassidy@mq.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:58:22 +1000
To: public-sparql-dev@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org

I've been working with Redland via Python and want to expose my triple
store to the web via a SPARQL endpoint.  I can't find any pointers to an
implementation that I might use so I began one of my own.  I just
thought I'd check here to see if I've missed something and there's
already code I could make use of.

Implementing the basics of an endpoint seems relatively straightforward,
but I imagine the details are where most of the work will be.  To this
end is there a test suite for conformance with the spec that one can
make use of.

If this is useful, I'll post code when it reaches a useable state.

Cheers,

Steve