Re: freebase parallax: user interface for browsing graphs of data

From: carmen r <_@whats-your.name>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:17:03 -0400
To: semantic-web@w3c.org

>    http://mqlx.com/~david/parallax/

defintiely think theres something to be said for the NYT/Drudge (and Wikipedia) approach

of overloading me with stuff and letting some of the browsing/filtering be done visually

instead of manually requiring me to 'drill'.

although this tool may be useful for research, especially if freebase ever gets any interesting data..