Re: Why do you want to do that?

Dick--

What's the ambiguity that's introduced?  It seems to me that when I
treat something as both an individual and a class, in a logical
language that allows it, it's perfectly unambiguous that you're doing
that.  If I have a green car, something that's both a car and a green
thing, there's no "ambiguity" as to whether it's a car or a green
thing;  it's just both.  In these examples from the OWL Guide
(assuming you choose to use OWL Full as indicated), there isn't any
ambiguity either;  something is simply both an individual and a class.

--Frank