RE: GoodRelations - The Web Ontology for E-Commerce

Martin,

Thanks for the crisp answer. Much appreciated. Good to hear that you provide something that is usable *now* ...

> We will also provide a GoodRelations Annotator (like the "foaf-a-matic" of GoodRelations) and a Validation Services that helps keeping up data quality.

Yes, please. The sooner, the better - esp. the validation stuff.

Another quick Q: I dunno, but skimming the user guide at [1] didn't suggest to me that there are already real-world datasets (such as Amazon, etc.) available that have been published using the GoodRelations ontology - can you correct me on that one? IMHO this would really make a great linked dataset (I'm CCing linked data mailing list therefore ...).

Keep up the great work Martin!

Cheers,
 Michael

[1] http://www.heppnetz.de/projects/goodrelations/primer/