Re: Geo Spatial and time information

Sounds good.
Being a bit brave and presumptuous, I would suggest that it would be good to
avoid putting the actual geo-location data in your KB.
I think the Linked Data (and Semantic Web?) way, is to find a KB that has
the geo-location of places, and then use those places (as URIs), at least
when possible, in your KB.
So places such as
http://dbpedia.org/About
http://www.geonames.org/ontology/
Or our http://unlocode.rkbexplorer.com/
All have URIs for places and then things like lat/long and name information
for the place, and these URIs can be resolved to get it.
Even if you can't use the remote data live, then you can usually download
the RDF to your own store, which will give you the possibility of being
webby later.
And, of course, it will all mean that you don't need to find out any of the
geo-location information yourself!
Good luck.
Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser,  Reader
              Dependable Systems & Software Engineering