Re: Spatial ontology for geographic information

Bonjour,
And if anyone wanted to establish linkage with the
"United Nations Code for Trade and Transport Locations", commonly known as
"UN/LOCODE"
http://www.unece.org/cefact/locode/
You will find that we put it up as Linked Data at
http://unlocode.rkbexplorer.com/
With a typical URI of
http://unlocode.rkbexplorer.com/id/GB-HAM
Could be nice to link with geonames, dbpedia, etc
I think we put it up about 5 years ago for CSAKTive Space, so the ontology
is AKTive, but you can get in touch if you would like a bit of difference.

Hugh