Re: Ontologies for Cultural Heritage project

Hi Daniel,

I would also look at/contact the people behind the multimedian project
(http://e-culture.multimedian.nl), they are doing some interesting
work (http://e-culture.multimedian.nl/demo/search). I believe they are
using VRA Core (http://www.vraweb.org/projects/vracore4/index.html).

You could also consider the CIDOC CRM (http://cidoc.ics.forth.gr/), an
ontology for describing cultural heritage documentation.

About a year or so ago I put together a collection of links/references
on my blog, perhaps there might be something useful there:
http://metade.org/blog/2007/05/12/semantic-web-resources-and-tools-for-cultural-heritage/

Regards,

Patrick