idea for RDF newbies

From: Golda Velez <gv@btucson.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:25:46 -0700
To: semantic-web@w3.org

Hi all

It seems to me that newcomers to RDF would greatly benefit from a
human-annotated site about ontologies, with examples, use cases, reviews and
maybe popularity score and often-used-with list.

So, what vocabulary to use behind the site? ...I'll use Tom's hReview vocab
for the basic reviews, but does anyone know of a good vocabulary for
attaching use cases and examples ?  I put those things into abra-discuss so
I'll use that if there's not another standard out there.

Any comment or suggestion welcome about the general idea of doing a 'how and
when to use' vocabulary site.

Thanks

--Golda