Re: RDFAuth: an initial sketch

Benjamin Nowack wrote:
> So, that probably boils down to: is it possible to replace the PGP part
> in the client app with a comparable mechanism that can be implemented
> on simple web hosts (i.e. using only plain php/perl etc), and that
> allows the efficient generation of loads of tokens for its registered
> users?

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for the delay, I was out for the week...

I think so. The PGP part just fit nicely to the private/public key
scheme, it shouldn't be a requirement for anything.

Just like IMAP and POP having several authentications methods (including
no authentication at all) but none being compulsory.

--renato