Using the MindSwap ontology for reading Process instances

From: Monika Solanki <monika@doc.ic.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 16:36:36 +0100
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

attached mail follows:

Hi all,

Apologies for overloading the list, but for some reason my mindswap
mailing list subscription is refusing to go through.

I am trying to read the BravoAirProcess model using the mindswap API.
Earlier mails in the mailing list have referred to a method getProcesses()
on the KB or ontology object. Please can someone tell me if this method
still exists, as I cannot find it in the API. I tried retrieving all
Atomic Processes from the BravoAirProcess, I can retrieve
OWLIndividuals, but cannot cast the AtomicProcess individuals to
Process. AtomicProcess. Please can someone help me in retrieving all
AtomicProcesses as  Process objects using the API.

Thanks,

Monika