RE: Foundation Collaboration / RDFa Parser

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:00:03 +0000
To: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@gmail.com>
CC: <semantic-web@w3c.org>

Bruce,

Foundation format is a knowledge representation format for structured knowledge and a series of related algorithms and intellectual property relating to the use of bitfields or "integers" in four, five, six, etc... columns.  I've been trying to explore B2B options via methods including corporate brochures for some time.  I'm inspired by other figures in the AI field and am trying to make a similar contribution.

- Adam> Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 11:43:11 -0400> From: bdarcus@gmail.com> To: adamsobieski@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: Foundation Collaboration / RDFa Parser> CC: semantic-web@w3c.org> > On 9/30/07, Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com> wrote:> > > I haven't yet heard any word on collaboration regarding the Foundation> > format. As it's copyrighted, please contact me if there's any interest!> > What is a "foundation format," and why would you be copyrighting it??> Doesn't seem a good way to encourage collaboration.> > Bruce