AW: Ontology Question

Hi !

There's a pretty sophisticated ontology created in the Vicodi[1] project,
also described in the paper A Fuzzy Model for Representing
Uncertain,Subjective and Vague Temporal Knowledge in Ontologies[2]. Maybe
that helps

cu

[1] http://www.vicodi.org/
[2] http://www.vicodi.org/odbase2003.pdf

--
email: zacharias@fzi.de
phone: +49-721-9654-806

FZI  Forschungszentrum Informatik an der Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, 76131 Deutschland, http://www.fzi.de
SdbR, Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe