Re: Triples storage

On 9/26/07, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk> wrote:
> I don't think there will be consensus for a very long time. There's a
> lot of issues and trade offs.

Thanks Bijan, you are right, my request was a bit too narrowly worded.

> However, you might find this paper worth your while:
>         http://139.91.183.30:9090/RDF/publications/RBenchFinal.pdf

The site seems to timeout, resulting in blank pages. Can you forward
me a copy?

> One thing to remember, as well, as that there are join algorithms
> tuned for lots of self joins. They just aren't commonly implemented
> (e.g., stripe-join).

Uhmmm... no idea what you are talking about. I know about inner
and outer joins and I don't quite remember what those terms means,
but I definitely do not know about self-joins. Good! Sounds like I have
something specific to inform myself about. =)

Thank you!

Manu