Re: rdf standards? (flikr wrappers)

This is a neat addition.

I wonder whether we need to formalize the notion of "for more
statements of the form {A P  ?y}, see B

	#i   foaf:pubs <pubs>.
	foaf:pubs   link:pageWithSatementsUsingPredicate   foaf:made.

	#i   ex:pics    <http://.... flickrwrapper....>.

There is getting to be so much data in some cases the tabulator is
going to need some bulk data handling smarts!

Tim

PS: I noticed that dbpedia already supports a depiction of
psychology.  Maybe the fetching of depiction should be constrained to
concrete things  (people, places, etc)?  It might increase the
credibility of depiction links.