Re: rdf standards?

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:16:28 -0400
Cc: Renato Golin <renato@ebi.ac.uk>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Ian Davis <lists@iandavis.com>
PLEASE mention all semantic web products in the wiki:

	http://esw.w3.org/topic/CommercialProducts

This is a free mention -- you folks with commercial products should
use it.    Be Wiki-polite of course, but don't go unlisted.

Renato, if you find new things, please  add them to the wiki.
There re some times when (at this stage in a project) a little
centralization helps ;-)

Tim