An invitation to Dubai agent and multiagent systems school

From: Iyad Rahwan <irahwan@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 01:14:15 +0400
To: semantic-web@w3.org

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
DUBAI AGENTS & MULTI-AGENT SYSTEMS SCHOOL

          Dubai, UAE, Jan 27-30, 2008
               www.buid.ac.ae/damas
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

It is our pleasure to invite junior Agent & Multiagent researchers to
attend Dubai Agent & Multiagent Systems School (DAMAS), the first
international agents' school to be held in the Near-East and Africa.

DAMAS will comprise an extensive 4-day programme of specialized
tutorials. Students will be exposed to cutting edge research,
delivered by experts in leading institutes, including University of
Edinburgh, Duke University, Utrecht University, University of
Southampton, and University of Dundee.

For more information, please visit DAMAS's website,
http://www.buid.ac.ae/damas, and join the mailing list in order to be
updated of DAMAS news. We urge participants to register as early as
possible as the number of available slots are limited (** early
registration deadline is October 15th **).

The school is organized by the Autonomous and Adaptive Systems
research group at the British University in Dubai,
(http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/irahwan/aas/).

Kindest regards,

DAMAS's organizers
Sherief Abdallah (http://mas.cs.umass.edu/~shario)