Whoops, sorry!

From: Kjetil Kjernsmo <kjetil@kjernsmo.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 21:51:49 +0200
To: semantic-web@w3.org

On Friday 07 September 2007, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> On Friday 07 September 2007, semantic-web-request@w3.org wrote:
> > CONFIRM u2771122988

Oh, no, I can't believe I did this. Sorry about that, I always think it
is so silly when people send unsubscribe requests to the list... It was
my mailer playing tricks with me, but then, it was my own config.
Sorry.

I'm not leaving for good of course, I'm just going offline for 7
weeks. :-)

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer