Re: RDF/JSON

From: Ben Adida <ben@adida.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 10:15:41 -0700
To: Keith Alexander <k.j.w.alexander@gmail.com>
CC: semantic-web@w3.org

Keith,

> The structure of an RDF/JSON document looks like this...

I like this idea. In fact, I have an ad-hoc implementation of something
much like it in a development project, though not as complete in terms
of datatype and lang support. I would suggest taking a look at
potentially nesting the data structures, especially for bnodes which you
don't really want to have to name. (We went through this same evolution
with RDFa.)

Regarding JSON support in other languages, I've used my ad-hoc
implementation for JavaScript <-> Python communication with the Python
simplejson library. Works like a charm for mapping JavaScript arrays and
objects to Pythons arrays and dictionaries.

-Ben