Re: rdf standards?

Renato--

While I understand that the Primer list was created some time ago,
nevertheless that list contains some applications that use RDF (PRISM
and CC/PP are examples) that are not on your list, and your original
mail said your goal was "to list which applications already use RDF
and for what" (i.e., it did not seem to rule out any particular kinds
of applications).   Unless the applications listed in the Primer have
since *ceased* to use RDF (or no one actually uses those
applications), it would seem to me that they are still relevant to
your list.

--Frank