Re: statements about a graph (Named Graphs, reification)

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 04:58:04 -0400
Cc: K-fe bom <u9x3n_15so@hotmail.com>, semantic-web@w3.org
To: Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>

As a minor point, I don't think that the reification semantics are
undefined. Rather they are well defined, but extremely weak. However,
the end result, not useful for interoperability, is, I think, the
same. As for public use of reification, the current OWL 1.1 proposal
uses it in the RDF translation for axiom annotations. http://
www.webont.org/owl/1.1/

-Alan