Re: statements about a graph (Named Graphs, reification)

As a minor point, I don't think that the reification semantics are
undefined. Rather they are well defined, but extremely weak. However,
the end result, not useful for interoperability, is, I think, the
same. As for public use of reification, the current OWL 1.1 proposal
uses it in the RDF translation for axiom annotations. http://
www.webont.org/owl/1.1/

-Alan