  From: Azamat
  To: 'SW-forum'
  Cc: kweb-all@lists.deri.at
  Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:02 AM
  Subject: Universal Ontology book

  Dear SW and KWeb members,

  Whoever interested in the fundamentals of standard ontology and knowledge
  systems  can now satisfy his curiosity by ordering the book:
  ''Reality, Universal Ontology and Knowledge Systems: Towards the Intelligent
  World''.

  ----- On behalf of IGI Global
  Questions or orders may be forwarded to:
  IGI Global
  701 East Chocolate Avenue, Suite 200
  Hershey, PA 17033-1240, USA
  1-866-342-6657