Re: Universal Ontology book

From: <editor@content-wire.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:54:56 +0700
To: "Azamat" <abdoul@cytanet.com.cy>, "'SW-forum'" <semantic-web@w3.org>
Cc: <kweb-all@lists.deri.at>
Azamat! You prehempted me with this
I was going to post a link to the lists...
On behalf of the ontology community, congratulations.
Having read the drafts, I anticipate this is fundamental piece of work,
not likely to be immediately universally understood.
I volunteer to help you produce a digest version of the main topics
to be made available as open content, and anticipate working on it for  a long time ahead
across a variety of fields.
And look forward to presentations, papers and the lot, right?

Best

Paola Di Maio