[ANN] Open-source innovation platform Cofundos.org

From: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 19:37:55 -0400
To: Sören Auer <auer@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>

Dear all,

In the last weeks we [1] were developing a novel platform for spurring
innovation and development of open-source software, which we think can
have quite an impact on open-source and web collaboration in general:
Cofundos.org is about spurring innovation and development of open-source
software and attracting a critical mass for their realization:

http://www.cofundos.org

The main idea of Cofundos.org is to to share innovative (open-source)
ideas, to refine them and to mobilize funding for their realization.
We would like to invite all of you to register or login using your
OpenId and to post software ideas, requirements or even for the
realization of existing projects.
Please don't hesitate to get back to us in case you have further questions.

On behalf of the AKSW team [1],

Sören

[1] http://aksw.org

PS: Cofundus.org is entirely semantically interoperable see -
http://www.cofundos.org/docs/syndication.php

Dr. Sören Auer - University of Leipzig, Computer Science Dept.
http://www.informatik.uni-leipzig.de/~auer, +49 (341) 97-32323