Re: visualize RDF/OWL data

From: Ioachim Drugus <sw@semanticsoft.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:51:47 -0700
To: Chuming Chen <chumingchen@gmail.com>
CC: Semantic web list <semantic-web@w3.org>

Hello Chuming Chen,

You might want to try Semantic Studio at www.semanticsoft.net. You click
tabs to switch between  presentations -  N3, NTriples, various RDF/XML
flavors and graph mode.  The conversions are done "behind the scenes"
and if a data set is not huge, you don't notice delays due to
conversion. You can also develop in all modes, including the graph mode
(see http://semanticsoft.net:8080/semanticwebtools.html)

If anybody in the list wants to try it, please let me know, and I will
arrange a copy

Ioachim Drugus
Main Architect,
Semantic Soft, Inc.