Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

On Oct 5, 2007, at 3:05 PM, Tim Berners-Lee wrote:

> :Joe   :aunt [ is :Sally;   age 78 ].

Does this generate 2 or 3 triples? Henry's note suggests that it
should generate 2, as he is using the notation as shorthand.
In other words, parsing this should not generate any blank nodes.
I would support that interpretation, which I think would need to be
documented.
It would be a shame to generate bnodes as a consequence of solely
wanting an abbreviation.

-Alan