Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

Ok. Forget the entailment bit. I don't see what harm it can do as a
hint though.

That's how CWM interprets "=" by the way. And it's nice because
otherwise you end up with a lot
of blank nodes in your documents when you serialise to RDF/XML, which
is ugly. Yes, I know you're not meant to look
at RDF/XML, but people do, and they come to silly conclusions based
on it.