Re: Turtle - Terse RDF Triple Language updated

From: Story Henry <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:27:30 +0200
Cc: "Seaborne, Andy" <andy.seaborne@hp.com>, "Semantic-Web@W3.Org Interest Group" <semantic-web@w3.org>
To: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Ok. Forget the entailment bit. I don't see what harm it can do as a
hint though.

That's how CWM interprets "=" by the way. And it's nice because
otherwise you end up with a lot
of blank nodes in your documents when you serialise to RDF/XML, which
is ugly. Yes, I know you're not meant to look
at RDF/XML, but people do, and they come to silly conclusions based
on it.