Re: RDF validation of vocabulary

Here is a sparql query that will detect IRIs not in the named
vocabularies.  It assumes that all subject IRIs in your graph will not
be vocabulary terms, but it would be easy to list subject IRIs as well.

If you added another named graph that contained validation assertions
about what is expected or allowed in your graph, you could use this
technique to validate the graph.

PREFIX rdf: <_http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#_>
PREFIX rdfs: <_http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#_>

SELECT  distinct ?iri
FROM <_test.rdf_ <file:///users/en86757/test.rdf>>
FROM NAMED <_dc.rdf_ <file:///users/en86757/dc.rdf>>
FROM NAMED <_foaf.rdf_ <file:///users/en86757/foaf.rdf>>
FROM NAMED <_rdf-syntax-ns.rdf_ <file:///users/en86757/rdf-syntax-ns.rdf>>
FROM NAMED <_rdf-schema.rdf_ <file:///users/en86757/rdf-schema.rdf>>
WHERE
{
{?s ?iri ?o .
        OPTIONAL {GRAPH ?g