Re: Embedding RDF in Microsoft Office?

Hi Valentin,

It doesn't sound so awful. :)

RDFa uses attributes to add metadata precisely so that it can be used
in any XML mark-up. However, in order to ensure that we've got
everything exactly right we've been focusing on RDFa in XHTML. Near
final drafts are now available, and the syntax document is close to
being finalised. Once done, this will provide a solid foundation from
which RDFa could be used in other mark-up.

Regards,

Mark

--
   Mark Birbeck, formsPlayer