Re: [Linking-open-data] Linked Data available

Thanks.
At first I was puzzled about this, as it looked like a competitor for
purl.org. But I see that OCLC is involved in both, so I guess it is the new
face.
It doesn't quite look mature enough yet to be considered for our 10s of
millions of URIs (I see purl.org has less than 1M), and as I registered
rkbexplorer.com specifically to publish this information, I am hopefully in
control of making it as persistent as I need, as well as performance.
And since we 303, I can move the stores around if I want.

On the other hand, if someone is short of a place to put their data, and
would be content with xxx.rkbexplorer.com, then feel free to contact me.
As you can imagine we would just bring up another triplestore with it in,
add it to the list of vhosts, and you get the browsing, 303 etc for free.
The URI resolution then follows automatically, as it is a query into the
appropriate triplestore, with a caching policy.
Certainly I would be very interested to hear from people who had data that
might be appropriate for our subject domain (Resilient Computing).
Best
Hugh